June just screams "Father's Day" to me, and this June was no different! Here are a few Father's Day ideas from this year...
1. First, as a Father's Day project, we made this cute art:
Just make an imprint of Dad's hand, let dry, and do another with your little (or littles). This one can't be a surprise for Dada as you need his cooperation, so instead we did the project on Father's Day as a little celebration.
2. Next, I'll be adding this year's Father's Day cards to Max's collection:
I do the same thing with my Mother's Day cards. I just punch two holes in the cards and hook them through these Binder Rings- then ever year I add on. It's so nice to be able to keep all the mail that our family so thoughtfully sends, and it's so much fun to look back through the old ones every year.
3. I can't take credit for this one, but Parker's sweet Nana made a photo book for Father's Day and gifted it to Max. So special!
As was Nana and Papa's second visit to Rocket City! (Yes, have I mentioned before that Huntsville is somewhat of a defense and aerospace hub, and boasts the nickname "Rocket City"? True story.)
4. We spent our actual Father's Day at our Sunday hangout (Five Guys) and we also hit up Parker's favorite place - Costco! Father's Day fell on Summer Solstice this year - the day with the most hours of daylight for the whole year, and the official start of summer!
5. And to bring June into July, don't miss out on these awesome matchy-matchys for daddy and minis!