1. I'm not a scary movie watcher. I don't enjoy being startled, or watching scenarios that are frightening or sad (partly because I'm totally afraid of having nightmares about said things). Well, ABC's The Bachelor may as well be categorized under scary movie for me now, because this week's episode gave me nightmares, y'all. Literally. And I don't enjoy a nightmare. I suppose the show does contain lots of frightening and sad situations, so perhaps I should have been prepared? But after years and years of watching the show, this was the first time I was affected. We'll see if I have the nerve to watch next week!
2. Still loving Pure Barre, for so many reason, including their daily encouragement via social media. This one still gets me, even weeks later:
I think it perfectly captures their philosophy - there is always some sort of motivational effort going on to get ladies to class. Right now, it's Barre Bingo (you get to check of squares for things like Taking a 6am Class and Checking in on Facebook). Husby points out that all this is great publicity for them as well, which I totally agree. It's a win-win situation all the way around! On a side-note, what did we do before social media??
3. It might be thirty degrees outside, but I'm dreaming of rainbow colored local produce.
This week, I officially signed up for the spring/summer community supported agriculture program with Doe Run Farms. It will be our second year with the program, and I'm already excited for spring Strawberries and summer Peaches (not to mention the cool unique finds like kohlrabi and October Beans).
4. I mentioned last week that I'm a creature of habit and eat the exact same lunch for days at a time. I suppose the "creature of habit" label applies to attire as well, because I've been layering a button-up with a sweater and a statement necklace this all week. Fun, and warm :)
5. Spy the button-up/sweater/necklace combo in our Starbucks selfie below?