Five on Friday is back!! Link up here to share your what's on your mind this first Friday in October!
1. First, Dada is back this weekend! Holla! I love my sweet son, but my goodness teething is a monster. So happy to be a two-parent household again for a while! (And of course I'm elated just to be in the same state as my husband *heart*)
2. Max and Sweet P will be having Boys Night this evening as I head out with some girlfriends for the opening night of Gone Girl! I'm twelve kinds of excited about this movie! Have y'all seen the previews? They are making the movie look super spooky, while I did not find the actual book to be that scary. Ten points for getting our tickets to Studio Movie Grill. Great seats we don't have to wait in line for and cocktails with the movie? Score!
3. Speaking of Girls Night, a girls dinner out at Binkley's in on my October calendar! It's one of the local restaurants I really want to hit up before moving out of state, and I've never been. Owner Kevin Binkley studied under Thomas Keller, but his approach seems much more avant-garde and eclectic. Us girls decided that the husbands wouldn't appreciate it like we would (Max is more of a big steak with potatoes kind of man) so we are heading there without the men. Also, my plus-one is living on the other side of the U.S. right now so it works out perfectly. So. Excited.
4. Have you heard of Kate Hudson's new clothing brand, Fabletics? I find it curious that she's the spokeswoman and is shown "working out" in the clothes, yet she's on every talk show saying that she hates working out and instead dances around the house. Anyway, I have a $25 Fabletics yoga outfit coming my way. For the price, I just had to try it (though I am pretty partial to Lululemon because their pieces last forever).
5. It may be fall in your neck of the woods, but October in the desert simply means we can go outside again (you know, after a summer of temps so high you need to either be in a pool or inside). The weather has actually been gorgeous, and so we did Boys Club at Scottsdale Quarter this week and enjoyed their splash pad! It's seriously the poshest splash pad around - we were camped out on the grass right outside the Kendra Scott store.
Can't get enough of this little man and his love of all things water. Hope your weekend brings just as much happiness!